Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Smartmusic! Check your email kids!



Hello everyone!

First of all, check out the previous post on meal kits and how to SUPPORT HALEY SMITH, our SENIOR SURVIVOR! (Go team SHAEdy!)


OK on to my part of the business,  I have the authorization from Smartmusic to begin filling the classes and for you to get your FREE ACCOUNTS to Smartmusic! (You really are gonna like it!!)

Kids, you will be receiving an EMAIL from mrs. Allegoet's school email.  The email is actually from smartmusic.  There should be a LINK to goto and a CODE to use when you make your account.  I'm not sure what happens next, we need people to follow through with it and sign up.

The good news is that for digital savvy kids (i.e. all of you) the interface is super easy to use.  Parents there is also a big section of decent tutorial videos under "SMARTMUSIC ACADEMY".

If you did not receive an email, or if you are having trouble getting on, or have any QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING.  Please email me, I'll get back to you pretty quickly!

Ok, that's it for now.  I'm pretty excited about this.  It normally costs a kid $40 a year to have this account, I'm really pleased that they are doingthis for everybody

-Smigell