Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hey Everybody!!!

I have an interesting idea... There are a lot of people who have been asking me about having trouble finding rides both to school (for zero hour) and after school (i.e. marching band). Suddenly it dawned on me: "Hey, we have an enormous pool of people with same problems but lots of combined rescources... Let's use our size to our advantage!!!"

OK.. I may live to regret this, but I am going to propose that we set up a forum or something to pair up these people with each other... Band power in action!!

Send me an email (smigellj@howellschools.com) with "CARPOOL" in all caps in the subject line. Let me know where you live (general area) and what time your kid needs a ride. I will forward these postings to Mr. Sequin and see if he he can make a bulletin board out of them... hopefully this can help everyone get to school more conveniently... (Louis, sorry if this catches you off guard, but I will forget if I don't post this now).

What do you think?

-Smigell