Friday, September 01, 2006

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE AND PASS ALONG TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT "WEB SAVVY":

The 8/29, 8/30, and 8/31 posting are all very important to the upcoming events of the HHS Band program. Make sure to take a look at these so you don't miss out on a single moment of this fantastic year!!

now in the news:

- I hope you like this blog thing, because I find it to be very helpful for me getting out information. Until we get a comprehensive web identity (many ideas are in the works... I'll explain soon), I would like this to remain the primary method for getting info to you.

-The Senior picnic was a success! I think we might have one next year too! Thanks to the kids (and lets face it, some parents too) for bringing all those delicious side dishes! Also, thanks to Denise Alexander for stopping by and helping out!

-There have been murmuring of a "Battle of the KVC drumlines" hosted at Brighton HS... What does the D-line think?

REMINDER: THERE IS NO PRACTICE ON MONDAY, BUT THERE IS PRACTICE ON TUESDAY!!! 2:30-3:30PM
REMINDER: MB NEEDS TO SHOW UP AT 7:15AM ON TUESDAY TO PLAY FOR THE THE STUDENTS


Enjoy your weekend and see you on Tuesday!

Smigell