Thursday, September 14, 2006

A FAUX HEART ATTACK, AND PEP BAND INFORMATION!

Hello everyone!!

I woke up yesterday morning, and had pain in my chest and left arm. I went to the hospital and they held me there all day. My symptoms were aparently realistic enough for them to give me nitro and give me a stress test, along with many ekg's, blood tests and examinations. In the end, they determined that I am in good health and must have had a panic attack. Thanks for everyone's concern!


OK..... IN THE NEWS:


PEP BAND AT NOVI IS TONIGHT!!! Everyone in the band program is invited to go!!! It is a lot of fun, and it can be counted toward making up time for band/marching band.

here is the info:
-You have to find your own transportation. If you are reading this, you have the internet! Go to one of the map site (mapquest, google maps... etc) and look up this address 24062 TAFT RD, NOVI, MI 48375
-Report time at the game will be 6:30ish. If you want to get in for free (just the band students, that is), you must be at the gate of the stadium (we should be easy to spot. You also should wear a Howell Band shirt (doesn't have to be this years, but it should be a band shirt) To help identify us.
-I will be at the school from 5 to 5:45 if people want to pick up their instrument (like the tubas and the drums). I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO HOWELL HIGH SCHOOL AFTER THE GAME, so you will need to bring your instrument back on Monday.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!! LET'S GO GET EM!!!!

SMIGELL