Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CAR WASH head count needed by Wed.!! Currently there are approximately 17 kids working each shift. A majority are working all day. The sign up sheet will remain on the chalkboard until Wed. After that you may call me to let me know if you want to work all day or a four hr. shift. I also need to know that if you are working you will donate a towel. Currently I have few supplies offered. We need lots of towels, sponges, car wash detergent and a few more hoses. Purchased donations can be tax deductible. Temperature looks clear and warm so please dress appropriately, you may wish to bring something to drink and eat. Parents are needed of course!

Remember that the money you earn can be used for band expenses: trips, band camp, lessons, repairs etc.

Julie Dennis
517.303.4850 (this is my business phone, so please leave a detailed message)