Monday, October 19, 2020

PERFORMANCE CANCELLED FOR TONIGHT. RAIN DATE IS TOMORROW. WE WILL BE PERFORMING THEN.

 


I am SO sorry, but we have to cancel postpone tonight's performance until tomorrow night.  The rain literally popped up out of nowhere.  Unfortunately the nature of this rain system really had us thinking that we could pull it off.  I want you to know it was not my intention to waste anyone's time.  

TONIGHTS PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO THE RAIN DATE: TOMORROW, TUESDAY 10/20/2020 7PM.  

I understand some people will be upset as they made plans and babysitting and everything else.  Please direct all complaints to me as I'm the one who made the decision smigellj@Howellschools.com 

If you are unable to attend tomorrow's performance, please let us know, as we have some wiggle room with letting people attend Wednesday's performance.  Please sign up on the google form so we know how many people to expect.  We cannot have everyone attend Wednesday because the crowd would too big, but we should should have enough room for people who absolutely cannot attend Tuesday.