Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Banquet, Band Camp Chaperones, and End of the Year

Banquet
I could use help setting up for the banquet at 5pm tomorrow.  Thanks!

Band Camp Chaperones
I need ALL paperwork and $100 in by June 6, 2014.  If I don't have the $100 I cannot consider you as going.  The paperwork is all of the forms you filled out for your student, filled out for yourself.  Yes, we need a list of your meds and emergency contacts.  If an emergency happens we need to know what to tell medical personnel what you are on, and who to contact.  I need emails for all of you asap too.  There is a form I will email you so that you can get your background check done through the State of Michigan.  The school also must have a current background check done on you too.  The school checks are only good for 6 months.  I cannot check these past June 30, 2014, so please get those done.  This is all first come, first served.  Those that want to go and have all of their paperwork in and background checks done will be considered first.  We can only take a certain amount of parent chaperone's.  I am going on vacation and would like to go w/everything set for camp.  Please contact Christyne MacDermaid with questions.  734-476-0312 or christynemacdermaid@gmail.com

End of the year
Any students that can stay after and help load the Snedicors van with our uniforms will be appreciated on June 4, 2014.  Snedicors should be there around 2:45.  Loading takes approx 15-30 minutes.