Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Some announcements... and a request!



Hello Everyone!



First, the request:  I have a MASSIVE PILE of clothes left behind by your wonderful children.  It is so big it is obscuring the door to band room.  I was going to just throw it out, then people admonished me saying "You should donate them!!!!!!!!!" (Yes that many exclamation points).  The problem is, they need to be washed if they are going to do that.  So many of the parents I talk to have said "If you ever need anything..."  Well, I need something.  I need a stalwart person to come forward, sort out, wash, and donate Mt. Lost And Found for me.  Please contact me at smigellj@howellschools.com.  Put MT. LOST AND FOUND in the subject header.  Chrystine, Lisa, Francine, don't volunteer for this, I want to get some new people involved :)


Announcements:

-I will be at the freshman campus location for the proper hour of open house tonight, and at the 10-12 for the rest of the time.

-There will be Monday evening marching band rehearsals 6:30-9 until the season is over.  The last one being Oct 8th. 

-OUR FIRST AWAY PEP BAND IS AT PINCKNEY THIS WEEK!! HOORAY!!! 
For those of you who don't know, away pep band is an optional activity where the children and or parents provide their own transportation.  The get into the game for free and are supervised by a staff member while the game is in progress.  Students can earn points toward their letter for performing at pep band gigs. 

OK.. that is it for now.. GREAT JOB LAST FRIDAY!


-Smigell