Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Smigell is back! Mostly....

Hey folks! Thank you for your patience as I recovered from surgery. I am almost completely recovered, just don't ask me to wrestle with you or move a sofa for 2 more weeks! I am however, resuming my duties as director of bands and will be in and out over balloon feet weekend. I will also be in next week at the high school doing a bunch of summer wrap up and band camp prep. I have tried to answer all my emails dating back to before the surgery today. If yours somehow slipped through the cracks or you have a new question, email me at smigellj@howellschools.com. Looks like we have a nice sized marching band and lots of talented kids coming back, in addition to great new kids coming up from the middle schools, LET'S GET PUMPED!!!! -Smigell