Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hey Everybody!

I had my trusty student aide Gary assemble all the pertinent information for the next few days! Hooray Gary! I have added liner notes for detail... Here it is:


Concert 10-28-2008 7:00pm @ Howell High School (auditorium)

All students (Excluding color guard) report 6:30pm sharp.
Dress code: "something nice" This means no Jeans No Tennis Shoes, no t-shirts, no sweat shirts. Collared shirts, khakis, shirt and tie, knee length skirts, dresses, nice blouses, sweaters, slacks, etc. etc. are acceptable! If you have scheduling conflicts with this date, I need to know ASAP!!!


No More marching band until the Fantasy of Lights Parade (check the calendar in the september postings)
No Pep band on 10-24-2008 due to my recent injury and the price of gas (more the price of gas)
There IS Pep band 10-31-2008 (first probable playoff game, we will continue to support the team as far as they go... we will march if we make it to Ford Field.)