Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!


Almost back to normal!

As stated before, report time is 3:00 for the game. Yes, it is very early. I am so sorry. Thing are crazy.... we will make sure that you eat something before the game (THe Kids)... the boosters will provide, donations of cash appreciated.

Kick off is at 7:pm. Pregame will be at 6:43 Pm.


The Jazz Bandos that I talked to will be rehearsing at the old Howell High School 3:30-? to get ready for the jazz gig.

Now, onto believe it or not... more important things..


THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!! I have had an epiphany! Here is what I need:


LOTS OF PEOPLE TO HELP ME OUT


Ok... so more specifically:

People who do paperwork well (Parent)

People who like to keep things clean (Students or parents)

People who like to talk on the phone (Parent)

People Who can come in a couple times a week to class (Parent)

People who like to sort things and file them (students and parents)

I am going to do such a good job for you all this year! I know you will be so proud of the things the kids and i are going to do this year!


I am going to write lots of music

I am going to print up TONS of cool exercises and cool technical studies for us to get better technically.

I AM GOING TO MAKE SO MUCH MUSIC WITH THESE KIDS!!!

I am going to do what I am best at.. which is teaching kids and making music. I need help with everything else.

I will provide the Motivation and the Music, Holy cow is this year going to be sweet.

PARENTS I NEED MUSCLE, AND MONEY AND TRUST, AND GOOD IDEAS FROM YOU ALL!!! It needs to be your trust and muscle, but it doesnt have to be your money necessarily...

KIDS I NEED DEDICATION, TRUST, MUSCLE, HELPFUL ATTITUDE, HARD WORK, AN OPEN MIND, YOUR CREATIVITY, GOOD IDEAS, AND CLEAN JOKES



LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!


-Smigell