Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ladies and Gents...

Hello everybody!

I am sending out this email because I have had a crazy week and several things have been going on...

-I hit a deer and it trashed my car... (car can be repaired, but it has taken up a decen t amount of time getting it arranged and everything else)

-I almost poisoned my dog... (He chewed on an albutirol inhaler and almost died), he is ok now, but we had to take care of him for a couple of days.

-I have not had power on and off for the last 2.5 days... so I have not been able to check email that recently.

-On top of that, a power surge during one of the storms killed my phone while it was in the charger. As you know, my house seems to be particularly suceptible to power outages, lightning and surges. I have finally learned my lesson and am buying a genorator tomorrow. I am also getting a lightning rod installed and a better groundwire put on both buildings on my property.

-The only reason I am telling you this is because I wanted you to know why I have not really been responding too much to emails and why my voicemail box is currently full. I will be back online soon and will let you know what my new cell number is.

The crazy thing is instead of making me feel bad about everything.... I really feel quite thankful that me, my wife, and my dogs are all intact, healthy, and ok... I am glad to be alive and working with you!

Jason