Wednesday, May 18, 2022

THEY HAVE CHOSEN!

 


Ladies and Gentlemen, 

It is my pleasure to announce the hiring of the next Howell High School Director of Bands!  After a long process and over 40 applicants (Including conducting auditions with our very own Highlander Band), the committee has made their decision.  Let me be the first to enthusiastically welcome Lisa Lachowski into the Howell family as our new director!!!!

Lisa hails most recently from Florida where she taught high school band and marching band.  She also was the drum major of the Spartan Marching Band during her time at Michigan State University.  I am already in contact with Ms. Lachowski and am doing everything in my power to assist in a smooth transition.  I just know she is going to carry our beloved Highlanders to new place and new wonderful accomplishments.  

Be glad, your future is very bright, my Highlanders!

-Smigell