Friday, February 04, 2022

SOLO AND ENSEMBLE

 

Hello Everyone,

Crazy week eh?

Well, here is all the info that you need to know about Solo and Ensemble:

- It is happening today and tomorrow FEB 4th and 5th at NOVI HS (24062 Taft road, Novi MI)

- IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR INSTRUMENT, I WILL BE AT THE SCHOOL FROM 2-3PM TODAY (FRIDAY).  After that I have to go work the site, so I won't be able to help you, unfortunately.  I also will be unable to be at the school on Saturday because I have to be at Novi at 7:30 in the morning.  Having said all of that, if you have problems, please contact me by phone (if you don't have my number, ask around) or you can email me at smigellj@howellschools.com or Mrs. Allegoet at allegoel@howellschools.com.  We will try to work something out.

-If you are unable to go to solo and ensemble and you haven't told me yet. SEND ME AN EMAIL.  It will save me time by not having to wait for your sheet at the end of the day.  

-When you get to Novi, your section and performance time will be important to the people showing you where to go.  Use the link below to find your time so you know it.

-IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS, I WILL BE ON SITE IN SECTION 6 (performance on Friday, warm up on Saturday).  ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, COME FIND ME.

Ok Good Luck Everyone!  Don't forget to use the lists and maps BELOW!  -Smigell