Thursday, July 08, 2021

BAND CAMP IS ON AND IT'S GONNA BE UP NORTH!! Plus, Music Announcement!

Hey all!

That's right! 

Band camp is real, it's happening, and it's going to be at Eagle Village!  I just signed the contract, and we are in business!  The district is coming out with their guidelines for the upcoming school year next week, so we will have details on how this jives with the camp guidelines.  I will let you know as soon as we get this sorted out with the next bundle of information coming next week.

Meanwhile,  We have selected the three songs for our first show!  I believe two of them were also on the list of student suggestions, so great job everyone!


Here are some youtube links to our songs!

Opener: Phoenix by Fallout Boy\

Production: Blinding Lights by The Weekend

Closer: Mr Blue Sky by ELO


OK people that's all the news I've got for you for now.  I will say I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED and very optimistic about this upcoming marching season and school year in general.  We have a lot of work to do and it looks like we will be able to do it.  The last 16 months have been hard on us all.  For the first time in over a year I am feeling really good about things.  I am looking forward to giving you my very best, and us being able to "do band" the way it was intended.  I CAN'T WAIT!