Thursday, December 17, 2020

RECORDINGS FROM THE FIRST SEMESTER!

Hey folks!  I said I would be "dropping" some recordings/videos for you in the near future so here they are!  A couple caveats:

1. The recordings originally were supposed to be archival, but when we were unable to have an in-person concert, I realized these recordings are the only records of what we did during "The summer and fall of COVID-19".  They are pretty rough, but in hindsight, they really are pure gold.  In a way, we managed to make some little miracles. for everybody.  I will say again that I could not be more proud of EVERY SINGLE CHILD that accompanied me up the COVID-19 mountain and came back down again.

2. I included some "out-takes" (Like Laura Allegoet playing the sleigh bells and the ninth graders having to deal with a backhoe during class outside) to help provide some "flavor".  Perhaps, someday if you have some "flavor" videos, we can share those as well.

3.  I would prefer that you not post these recordings elsewhere for a variety of reasons.  Let's keep them "In house" for you to enjoy (ok - maybe send some to grandma, but don't put them on facebook ok? :)

Click on the link below for the Google folder with the videos and recordings for you to peruse.  Let us know if you can't open it by emailing Laura Allegoet at allegoel@howellschools.com


HOWELL HIGH SCHOOL BANDS - VIDEOS & RECORDINGS - SUMMER/FALL 2020


Hopefully, tomorrow I will have a bunch more DIGITAL HOLIDAY GOODIES for you to listen to and officially open the HOLIDAY BREAK SEASON!!!!

-Smigell