Saturday, May 09, 2020

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE THE MOST IMPORTANT POST OF THE YEAR.




Hi Everybody,


I guess some people were stressed out by my last post.  My intent was to convey how important this meeting is (because of all the information being given out) while being a little tongue in cheek.  I think the kids all got it, because we see each other in class every day.

Look, if you have AP testing, OF COURSE go to the ap testing!  I thought that would have been implied (I edited the post a little to sand the rough edge a bit).  If you are just chillin with your cereal, you should come to the meeting!  Hopefully by now people know that I'm a fairly flexible guy and try to make things work for everybody.

When you are trying to reach well over 250 students and families, you have to try varying tones of delivery for your information.  Some of you check this blog every time we post, there are about 15-30 of you.  There are some people that almost never check the posts and need the boldest, ZESTIEST (is that a word?) posts to blast out across social media for them to take notice.  That's who that last installment was intended for.

So, if you are still reading, you are probably one of the people who took umbrage.  I get it, you are one of the diligent ones who really stay on top of things.  Please don't stress.  I post all of the meeting notes in both blog form and short little youtube.  I apologize if you got freaked out.  Hopefully you know by now that isn't how I roll.  I like everyone to get along :)