Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Hello! and updates......

Hello bandos and families! I sure do miss the band room, all of you and your music!

With the recent extension of social distancing, Mr. Smigell and I will be formulating plans soon for how to proceed.  A few things you may be wondering about:

Marching Band Camp:  Deadlines will likely need to be revised. More details to come soon.

I need my instrument from school: We will investigate and see what we can do.

Auditions for next year class placements:  Mr. Smigell already has his thinking cap on and will figure out a plan :)

New York Trip refunds:  Detailed information coming soon with a little paperwork I will need.  Please know that the trip company is working as fast as they can to obtain refunds.

Thank you to everyone for your support and patience! Mr. Smigell and I are here for you if you have any questions and will continue to keep you updated as much as possible.

Peace and health! - Laura