Friday, September 27, 2019

PEP BAND CANCELLED 9/27/2019





Ladies and Gentlemen,



It is with a heavy heart that I am cancelling the Pep band in Hartland for tonight.  I held off as long as I could hoping the forecast would get better, but it has gotten worse.  Weather radar shows a massive amount of rain AND storms rolling through, without shelter available to us at an away site, I cannot in good conscience have the kids come with their instruments and music and get poured on.  There is also the possibility for long delays if there is lightning and thunder. 

Pep band is cancelled. 

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

I am concerned about the 9th graders in the program who were planning on going as they might not be used to checking this site (they were informed to check it, for the record).  Could everyone please help our younger brothers and sisters and see that they get this message?


Regrets,

-Smigell