Thursday, April 11, 2019

Color Guard Info & Tryouts

Hi fellow bandos! My name is Ashley Quick-Drossart and if you don't know me, I'm the head coach for the HHS Color Guard team. I just wanted to share that I am holding a clinic & tryouts within the next few weeks for the 2019-2020 Marching Band season and it is open to anyone who is interested in joining the team! You don't need any prior experience or anything. All of the information is on the flyer attached but I just wanted to highlight that I'm holding an information meeting about Color Guard (what we are about, what exactly we do, a rough team practice schedule, etc.) on Monday, April 22nd at 7 pm. I highly recommend coming if your child is interested in joining! You'll also be able to meet me and ask any questions you may have prior to clinics & tryouts. Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be interested as well 😊 Thank you so much and hope to see some new faces! 😊