Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Boston Trip Roommates

It’s time to sign up for roommates!!  Students only at this time.  Chaperones, we will sign up after the meeting  that’s being rescheduled.

Students MUST be paid up to $645 in order to be able to sign up for a room with their friends.  I have a list of who’s paid up to that point if anyone needs to check please text me, Christyne MacDermaid, 734-476-0312.  I’ll respond as soon as possible.

Here’s how sign up works, gather your group of 4, email their first and last name to me at christynemacdermaid@gmail.com.  If you could try to keep it to one email per group of 4 that would really help me out.  If there’s only 2-3 of you in a group, please don’t worry!!  Email me your 2 or 3 confirmed and we will do our best to pair you with some more compatible band students.  If you are unsure of who to room with, please email me that too.  We will have at least 3 adults working on this part to put you in a room with great students!!

If someone in your group is not paid in full to the $645 amount, I will ONLY be contacting that student, privately.  I will not email that information to your whole group.

Please keep in mind that the chaperoned groups, for out on the town, will be bigger than 4 per parent, and these groups can be boy/girl.  The above email of 4 students just refers to who you are sharing a hotel room with during sleep times.

Email requests can start February 15, 2018.  I will be checking them as I’m able.

Thanks!!

Sincerely,
Christyne MacDermaid
734-476-0312 (for texting money questions)
christynemacdermaid@gmail.com (for emailing room requests)