Friday, August 18, 2017

UNIFORM FITTINGS
SCHEDULE OF FITTINGS AND PLEA FOR HELP

ALL VETS MUST TRY ON THEIR UNIFORM TO CONFIRM FIT AND TO CONFIRM YOUR UNIFORM DID NOT GET MIXED UP IN THE CLEANING SHUFFLE!!!

Tuesday August 22 Volunteers needed
I need help on this morning with organizing the uniform room for fittings.  This would be from 7:30am to 11:30am.  Any adult available please text or call Christyne MacDermaid 734-476-0312.  No experience necessary.  If I don't get enough volunteers there's a possibility we would be done by 9:30am.

Tuesday August 22 Vets try on only
10:30-11:30am
If vets don't have somewhere to be right after practice, please try your uniform on to confirm fit.  We must see your uniform on this year!!  If I don't get enough volunteers for this day, we will do this on the next scheduled dates.  Due to time and my day job, I cannot refit on this day.  Unfortunately, if we need to refit you it will need to be done on Aug 23, below.

Wednesday August 23 Vets fittings
10:30am-1:30pm
I will need volunteers from 9:30-1:30

Thursday August 24 Newbies fittings
10:30am-12:00pm
If you are new to marching band, you need to pick a newbie day and wait after practice in line to be fit.  I'll need volunteers from 10am-12:00pm.

Weds Aug 30 Newbies fittings
8am-12:00pm
I'll need volunteers from 7:45am-12:00pm

I understand that students work, as do the parents that drive them.  Newbies please pick a day and time from the above newbie date to be fit.  Volunteers, please text or call me with the day or days you can help out.  734-476-0312

Vets if the refitting date does not work for you, please choose a newbie date instead.

Thanks everyone!!