Thursday, November 10, 2016

SO MUCH THANKS TO THE BOOSTERS THAT CLEANED MY BAND ROOM!!!!






Hello everyone,


As some of you may know, we have had some problems with the new janitorial service getting online.  Fortunately, we have ABSOLUTELY wonderful band boosters and students who helped bridge the gap yesterday night.  I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me that you folks helped make the place a cleaner and more appealing place to work and learn.

Special thanks to the people that helped!

Al and Wendy Smith
Laura Allegoet
Kari and Alaina Pitera
Dean and Mikayla Norton
Tim MacDonald
Pat Creed
Gina, Don, and Christine Coon
Shannone and Chad Bondie
Monica Hacker
Tawnya Benn
Kathe Wenzel
Lisa Grager

and anyone else I might have forgotten.

Speaking of which, Stacey Miller has been coming in quite alot, along with Laura Allegoet helping with library and copying duties.

A whole slew of people have helped with uniforms (If someone could get me their names I will put out a nice post for them)

Tailgates!!! Same thing

Equipment Moms and Dads!  Oh My!


I am always so humbled by the time that people take out of their busy lives to involve themselves in my program.  I really feel like we do good things for the community and most importantly, for the kids in the program.

Band kids are good kids.  They grow up into great people.  They support the arts.  They become productive, happier citizens.  Many of them keep music in their lives.  I am grateful for my job and for the people I work with.


Thanks again,

-Smigell