Friday, January 29, 2016

CHAIRS COMING SUPER SOON!


Hello everyone!


I have finished the chairs!  I sent them to Jade (Nicole) who suggested that let her edit the fonts and formatting so you don't have to scroll a million miles to get your placement. That's cool.  A few things:



1. I tried to spell your name correctly.  If I messed up, very sorry.  Let me know and I will change it.

2. If you do not appear on this list, you either didn't audition or there was an error.  No biggie, come see me and we will figure it out.

3. If you think your placement is whacko, please come see me first before you freak out. I will happily recalculate your score to make sure it is legit.

4. I am working on a system with Nicole to have a feedback database so you actually get a printout of what you did well and what you can improve on.  Stay tuned.

5. Competition is part of life, and some healthy competition is part of our program.  It is not healthy if you gloat or gripe or flame to your friends either in social media or in person.  Life is stressful enough without that.  Be classy no matter what happened, and let the instrument do the talking.  Blatant gloaters will be dealt with, as well as loud grousing.  We have a challenge system in place for resolving conflicts.  If you have an issue either way, please come and see me.  Everything will be just fine :)


ok.. see you all Monday!


Mr. Smigell