Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Twirling Competition May 14, 2011
This is going to be a much bigger event than originally anticipated! I could use 8 student volunteers for the first 2 shifts. The shifts are posted on the bulletin board in the band room. If you can help, please add your information below the first few signed up. I could really use parents too. I have one so far that is helping me set up the morning shift. I could use at least 3 more. Please, email me, call me, or have your student sign you up in the band room if you can help.
Another way to help is to donate a few things that we'll need throughout the day. We could use at least 6 pounds of taco meat donated. If you know how to make Puppy Chow and then put it in small snack sized, or sandwich sized Ziploc bags we'd appreciate that!! If you are attending banquet, you can get your donation to me then, or we can make other arrangements.
Thank you so much for your continued support of the band program!!
Christyne MacDermaid
christynemacdermaid@yahoo.com
734-476-0312


Band Banquet!!
I have only received 8 RSVP's to banquet. I am hoping that if you are coming to banquet, you could turn in your RSVP as soon as possible. There are forms in the band room if you need one. You can turn those into the locked mailbox in the band room. Thanks!!