Sunday, November 01, 2009

ATTENTION!! GREAT HOCKEY BAND NEWS!!!

Hello everyone, I have some wonderful news.  First of all I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get the hockey band list posted. The reason is that I could not stand to leave eligible people home if i could help up.  Well,  I have been in touch with the Michigan Marching Band.  Lots of people have tried out for hockey band this year and after working it out with the folks in Ann Arbor, I have been able to get a few more seats.

THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE WHO WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO AUDITION IS ABLE TO GO!!  Luckily, none of the people who auditioned played the piece badly, so I did not have to cut anyone.

Entire drumline is elligible!

HOORAY!!

There is one stipulation:
You have to come to 3 of the four practices scheduled for this week (Monday will be very important)

rehearsals:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday  2:30-3:15pm

Report time on Saturday will be somewhere near 5:00 pm.  More details on that very very soon.  Chaperone availability information will be very very soon.


HOWELL FOOTBALL PLAYOFF INFORMATION TO BE POSTED VERY VERY SOON.

ok... see you all tomorrow!