Monday, October 09, 2006

Hello all! NEWLY UPDATED!

Ok... I tried to put the link to the driving directions, but I failed. If you are reading this, then you can also go to a map website! Here is the address:

Walled Lake Western HS
600 Beck Rd
Walled Lake, MI 48390

Basically, it is near the Wixom/Walled Lake Exit off of I-96.




Today (October 10th)

Report time will be 4:15 PM for final runthrough and to get into uniforms. Our performance at WWLHS will be at 7:15 PM. We will be leaving HHS at about 5:15 PM on the busses. We will not be supplying food, so have the kids bring some snacks. I am feeling very good about our show right now, even though that is mixed with the normal nervousness. I hope you can all make it to the performance!!!
WE SHOULD BE BACK BETWEEN 9:00PM or 9:30PM


THERE IS NO PRACTICE ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY OF THIS WEEK! I thought that the kids would need a break after all the work that they have put in. Report time for Friday (home game vs. South Lyon)will be coming soon.

One last thing: We will be wearing BLACK SOCKS with the uniform from now on. My experiment failed... oh well.

I think that is it... till next time

Smigell