Thursday, November 04, 2004

A message from the sickbed

Hello everybody,

I have been out for a long time and I thought some of you might want to know what has been going on.

At first I just had a bad cold and a throat infection. The bacteria moved into my ear late tuesday and now I have an inner ear infection. It affects my balance and makes me very sick to my stomach. On top of that, loud noises seem to make it worse, thus making teaching band a little out of the questions. I was telling Mr. Shouldice that I have not been this bored, sick and by myself in about 6 years! The antibiotics seem to be working, but they are working slowly. Friday will be my last day out of school, I promise!!

When I get back, we are going to start jazz band auditions, re-vamping and updating the tech lab, getting ready for the veteran's dya assembly and sight reading for the holiday concert and for festival.

I will still be answering my email (smigellj@howellschools.com) if you need to get ahold of me.

Cheers,

Mr. Smigell

No comments: