Saturday, January 31, 2004

Greetings all!

Just so you know, the two themes for the next few weeks are:

"The power of will" and

"I have had enough crap for now, thanks!" (I'll explain in class)

Here's the plan for when I'm gone on monday:

Freshman, concert, and symphony band:

-You will have a worksheet that I will have myself and Ms. Pichini actually GRADE and PUT IN THE GRADE BOOK! It will concern your music for festival.

-Percussion, you will be dealing with african drums during 6th hour and after school (until 5:00 or so) Be ready to soak skins!

JAZZ BAND IS CANCELLED for monday. I have a proposition for jb as well: What if we made the wednesday rehearsal after school? How many people would not be able to make it? Email me at smigellj@howellschools.com with your opinion.

Livingston county honors band participants, you have been school excused already for monday. Report time for all day rehearsal is right now set for 8:00 am BEGIN time at the new hartland high school. Check the blog on sunday night and I will have all of the details. You are responsible for getting to and from the school. Any questions, please email me at smigellj@howellschools.com